About Our Company
We are LINEAR RETAIL, a leading OWNER, ACQUIRER, DEVELOPER, and OPERATOR OF RETAIL PROPERTIES in New England.
Linear Retail is a full-time, hands-on professional property owner. Our business focuses on acquiring well-located retail properties and striving to make them better in all aspects. Our approach can be summed up by the term “inertia defiance.” Impatience with the status quo drives us. We are constantly working to deliver a tenant mix that is compelling to local consumers; to keep our centers well-maintained, safe and inviting; and to be a responsible corporate citizen in the communities we operate.
About Our Company – Linear Retail’s diverse portfolio of quality retail properties includes:
- Convenience-oriented strip shopping centers (some anchored by pharmacies, some by grocery stores and some unanchored)
- Smaller, well-located centers in dominant retail destination corridors such as Trader Joe’s Plaza on Bald Hill Road in Warwick, Rhode Island and Daniel Webster Plaza in Nashua, New Hampshire
- Specialty storefront retail in select downtowns such as Central Plaza in Wellesley (Gap, Wellesley Books, Alta Strada Restaurant, Gretta Luxe, MiniLuxe, Boloco) and 1241-1243 Centre Street in Newton Center (Panera Bread)
- Urban retail condos such as 108 Newbury Street/220 Clarendon Street, Boston (Snappy Sushi, L.A. Burdick Chocolate) and Lincoln Plaza, Boston (T Mobile, Al’s South Street Cafe, UFC Gym)
- Net leased single tenant retail properties such as our 14 free-standing 7-Eleven locations throughout Eastern Massachusetts